A few years ago we had to replace a corner bathroom vanity in a small bath. It was not easy to find the right vanity especially since it was in a corner. We also replaced a vanity in our main bathroom. The following information on How to Choose a Bathroom Vanity is extremely helpful when it comes to choosing a vanity, the right sink and the proper faucet attachments for your sink and vanity.
According to the article there are six important questions to ask yourself when shopping for a bathroom vanity. No matter if you are shopping for your master bathroom, a small bathroom, or a kids bathroom the questions are helpful in guiding your through your purchase.
The questions include:
How Much Space Do You Have?
This was a big one for us as our bathrooms are on the smaller side.
How Many Sinks Do You Need?
You can easily add an additional sink to a bathroom if you have the space.
What Mounting Options are Available?
Free-standing, wall mounted, corner mounted? What is right for your bathroom?
What Type of Sink do you Like?
The 3 main types are undermount, self-rimming and vessel.
How Do you Want to Customize It?
Choosing a finish, hardware, material, storage..
What Other Factors to Consider?
Faucets, accessories and more!
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn