A Blast from the Past Granny Square Bag Crochet Pattern Kit
Grab your crochet hook and make this unique throwback to the past granny square bag!
note this post contains affiliate links
The Weldon Bag gets its name from Weldon’s Practical Needlework which published what I believe to be the first written granny square pattern in 1897. What a long history the little ‘ole granny square carries and now with this bag you can carry the granny square – in style.
Skill Level – Easy Beginner
Yarn Used – 24/7 Cotton (included in kit)
1 Granny Square = 4″
Dimensions 16″ x 12″
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn