Crochet Patterns for Summer!
Embrace your Bohemian side for summer when you download the 26 crochet patterns in the CROCHET! Magazine for Summer!
One of the favorites to crochet is the Peekaboo shoulder top that is perfect to wear over a tank top or to the beach. There is a simple to crochet shawl patterns, Mandala earrings, a baby peasant dress, pillows for summer, a boho-chic vest, afghans for summer, necklace, crochet bracelets, boho eclipse bag, summer swag tee,crochet cap, a unicorn with a rattle and much more.
These patterns are some of our favorite to crochet for the summer and you can’t go wrong with all of the patterns in one place. There are 26 patterns to gets started crocheting for the summer and all year long!
Take a look at some of the photos below of the individual crochet patterns that you can crochet this summer and let us know which one is your favorite to get started on. You can make most of these patterns using a lightweight yarn, worsted weight yarn, or a cotton yarn.
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn