Scrappy Shells Throw Crochet Pattern a Unique Way to Use up Scrap Yarn
One way to use up your large amounts of scrap yarn and make a beautiful shells afghan is with the Scrappy Shells Throw Crochet Pattern.
note this post contains affiliate links
The pattern is crocheted from the center outward each 2-round color ban is set off with a single round of navy blue to create a 50″ square throw.
Use the colors suggested 11 skeins of Premier Yarns Basix medium (worsted) weight acrylic yarn. Use your own scrap yarn and see what colors work for this unique crochet pattern.
More to Crochet with Scrap Yarn
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn