Pocket Shawl Knitting Patterns Stay Warm and Hop on the Pocket Shawl Trend
Pocket Shawls make perfect gifts to keep you warm! Plus they are fun to knit and can be made using worsted weight yarn!
this post contains affiliate links
Knit this pocket shawl with worsted weight yarn and US size 8 knitting needles. It’s the perfect everyday shawl! Finished size: 62″ long x 19 1/2″ wide.
More Pocket Shawls to Knit
Hygge (pronounced hue-guh) is a Danish word used to describe a quality of coziness, comfort and contentment. This pocket wrap is knit using worsted weight yarn on a size US11 needle making it super soft, squishy, cozy, and, well….hygge! Finished size 20” wide x 60” long plus fringe
This easy-to-knit pattern is warm and cozy and great for year-round use, or when you have the desire to just settle down and curl up with a good book. The pattern includes 2 versions, 1 made with worsted-weight yarn, the other with super chunky-weight yarn. Knit with 5 hanks of Berroco® Weekend™ or 5 balls of Premier® Yarns Mega Tweed at a gauge of 18 sts and 26 rows for the worsted version or 6 sts and 9 rows for the super chunky version per 4″.
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn