No-Sew Ornament Patterns to Make for Christmas Fast and Easy Instructions
One easy way to make holiday ornaments quickly is to use an easy no-sew pattern using different colors of fabrics. The ornaments can be made in Christmas colors or you can use alternate colors to hang them up in you home for any time of the year!
note this post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated at no additional cost to the reader.
You’ll love the Gift Box No-Sew Ornament This no-sew gift box ornament is sure to add to your festive cheer! Reviewers said that they are super easy to make and are perfect for kids and adults alike!
Here are a few More of our Favorite No-Sew Ornaments that are quick and Easy to Make…
Easy enough for the beginner to make!
The complete no-sew pattern includes step-by-step photo diagrams and instructions to create a beautiful bell ornament to decorate around the house or on your Christmas tree. Perfect for kids and adults alike, you can finish this lovely design in about an hour. A bell-shaped Styrofoam® piece is needed to secure the pins in place.
Instant Download – No Sew Ornament PDF Pattern Pack – 2 Styles of Folded Fabric Ornaments – Make & Sell
More Christmas Ornaments
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn