Misty Valley Tee Crochet Kit
Here’s the perfect sweater to wear year round! This sweater kit features waves and ripples to enjoy wearing anytime of the year! Plus it can be made in sizes from xxxs to 5X so just about anyone can wear this tee!
note this post contains affiliate links
View the Crochet Kit Misty Valley Tee Here and Choose your Yarn Colors!
A Tee to Crochet for Every Season
A perfect year-round piece, the oversized Misty Valley Tee is a bold, statement top crocheted with contrasting stripes and wavy puff stitch ripples. The pattern name is inspired by the undulating rows of peaks and valleys created from alternating sections of increases and decreases. The superwash yarn used in this design brings maximum stitch definition for a clean, bold fabric, and the side seams combined with the method of carrying the main color up the side of your work will prevent it from stretching out over time while also eliminating the number of ends to be woven in.
Choose your size XXXS/XXS, XS/S/M, L/XL/2X, 3X/4X/5X
Choose Your Colors of Yarn for this Kit
More to Crochet
- Download the Free Crochet Pattern for a Bottle Holder
- How to Make the Sholach Into the Woods Colorful Afghan with this Gorgeous Crochet Pattern Kit
- Why the Dots Crochet Hook Set is Made for Comfort
- How to Add a Patriotic Touch to Your Home with the Stars in My Heart Table Topper Sewing Pattern
- How to Capture the Rolling Highlands: Crochet Waves with Puff Stitches Kit inspired by Inverness Castle