Learn Everything You Need to Know about Crazy Quilting with this Online Class
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Prepare the muslin base for piecing.
- Piece the foundation with the flip-and-sew method.
- Work over 20 embroidery stitches for beautiful crazy quilting.
- Combine embroidery stitches to create unique results.
- Finish two projects— a bookmark and an elephant.
Annie’s online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie’s online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn