How You Can Create Amazing Projects, Cards, Photo Layouts and More with Scrapbook Amazing Stencil Collection
Explore your creativity with these fun stencil ideas. You can easily make creative cards, layouts and other stencils with the endless possibilities using these stencils lets learn more…
Whether you’re a cardmaker, scrapbooker, journaler, mixed media artist, or creative crafter in general, you’re sure to find the unique stencil that takes your work to the next level.
Note this post contains affiliate links
How to create using stencils:
- Choose the material or surface you want to stencil onto and then pick a fun medium from your supplies to work with.
- You can hold the stencil in place with your hand, some low-tack tape, or Pixie Spray Repositionable Adhesive (all sold separately).
- Use a craft dauber, blender brush, paintbrush, spatula, sprayer, or like tool (sold separately), depending on your medium, and gently cover the stencil areas however you like.
- Once you’re happy with the coverage of your medium, carefully remove the stencil, making sure not to touch or smudge your design.
- Allow your design to dry or set as needed and immediately clean off your stencil to use it again next time!
Stencils are so versatile that everyone should have them at the ready in their craft supplies. They can be used on a variety of fun surfaces (not just paper!) and with all manner of mediums. Use craft daubers to blend ombre effects, markers and crayons to get precise details, and mousse or gel to get fun dimension.
Did you know that you can add depth, design and amazing patterns to your projects using stencils? Stencils are high quality and reusable. These are ready to be inked and are made of high quality materials.
Stencils can be inked, painted, misted, and moussed to create unbelievable texture and interest on your layout pages, cards, home decor and more!
Make this I love you card using the heart stencil
Stencils are amazing tools with endless possibilities. You can use them on paper for scrapbook layouts and card fronts, on journal or Bible pages for awesome artistic effects, and on walls or home decor to surround yourself with beauty!
- Laser cut for ultra clean lines
- High quality
- Easy to clean
- Can be used vertically or horizontally for different designs
- Made of sturdy, semi-transparent Mylar polyester film
- Made in the USA
What products can be used with stencils:
- Mists or Sprays
- Liquid adhesive
- Glitter glue
Use the Dashed stencil however and wherever you want to add some funky textures and eye-catching accents. This intriguing design is perfect for creating stylish patterns in your crafts, and adding cool accents to match your home decor.