We found this wonderful selection of easy to color Easter eggs on the PAAS Web site.
All you need are some
Hard Boiled Eggs.
Once your eggs have cooled off , create one cup of each color that you would like to use.
PAAS Suggest using their Egg dyeing kit .
Next, place your egg in the color bath and let it sit. The longer it sits the darker the color will be.
As you go along you slowly pour water into color baths, stopping at each level to get the ombre look.
Continue until eggs are completely covered.
Remove eggs and let them dry in a drying tray.
Wooden Pullet Eggs for Craft Projects Flat Bottom Lot of 6
- Why we Love the Double Wedding Ring Heirloom Crochet Pattern
- Beanie Knitting Pattern Kit for Great for Beginners
- How to Crochet for Easter Bunny Baskets and Bags Kit
- Crochet the Hearts-a-Plenty Afghan for Baby
- Classic Crochet Ripple Pattern a Timeless Treasure to Crochet