Seasonal Table Toppers can help you celebrate any season. The Fold N Stitch Pattern is a great pattern to experiment with using different holiday or floral fabrics.
The pattern is made using your favorite patterned fabric along with fusible stabilizer which help mold smaller projects and allow definition to the item. This make the project easier to work with and gives it the wreath look for your table.
The dimensional design is easy to create in just one afternoon. You can make several for a different look on each one of your holiday tables to display!
The Fold N Stitch is a simple pattern that includes step-by-step instructions and a template in order for you to complete your design.
The finished size is 21″ in diameter.
They are bright, cheerful designs perfect for warm weather crafting.
You can view all of them here:
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn