A pair of knitted leg warmers not only keep your legs warm but can help those who have issues with cold legs, during a time of healing, dancers who need to wear leg warmers, or those of us who just like to wear them to keep warm!. Knitting a pair of leg warmers begins with the right type of yarn and a pair of circular knitting needles and straight knitting needles for this particular pattern. Patterns will vary depending on what type of leg warmers you want to knit.
Meandering cables play amid shaded color stripes in these soft and stylish leg warmers.
To Knit the Colorful Comfy Leg Warmers you will need
Helix Leg Warmers (Knit)
Colorwork Leg Warmers And Hat (Knit)
- Easy to Follow Personalized Season’s Greetings Felt Christmas Stocking Kit
- Challenge yourself with the Braided Cables Afghan Knitting Kit
- Learn More About the Crochet String Lights Blanket Kit
- Crocheted from the Top Down Christmas Santa Hat Crochet Kit
- Yellowstone Easy Striped Knit Blanket Pattern Knitting Pattern