A pair of knitted leg warmers not only keep your legs warm but can help those who have issues with cold legs, during a time of healing, dancers who need to wear leg warmers, or those of us who just like to wear them to keep warm!. Knitting a pair of leg warmers begins with the right type of yarn and a pair of circular knitting needles and straight knitting needles for this particular pattern. Patterns will vary depending on what type of leg warmers you want to knit.
Meandering cables play amid shaded color stripes in these soft and stylish leg warmers.
To Knit the Colorful Comfy Leg Warmers you will need
Helix Leg Warmers (Knit)
Colorwork Leg Warmers And Hat (Knit)
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn