Crochet Dresses for Summer
Find Yarn For this Project Here
Here’s a fun crochet dress pattern to make for summer! The Great Granny Mini Dress Crochet pattern is perfect to wear to the beach or by the pool.
Note this post contains affiliate links
Crochet Granny Mini Dress Pattern
The Great Granny Mini Dress Crochet Pattern
This modern looking mini dress is to a fun project! It features the ever-popular granny square stitch and is easy to make!
Pattern is for 3 sizes- Small, Medium and Large with additional instructions for custom sizes.
Skill Level: Beginner / Easy
• Yarn: Approximate 1080yds of Worsted Weight (#4) Yarn.
• Hook Size: Size I/9 (5.5mm), Size H/8 (5.0mm) and Size 7 (4.5mm) crochet hooks.
• Yarn needle for weaving in ends.
Check out More Crochet Patterns
Cali Cover-Up Crochet Pattern – $7.99
Layers are in! This light and airy piece is worked in rows from the top down with the scalloped edging worked as you go, so it’s easy to customize and wear as a spring topper or a summer cover-up. Made using 6 (7, 8, 9) skeins of Omega Isuela finge
- Easy to Follow Personalized Season’s Greetings Felt Christmas Stocking Kit
- Challenge yourself with the Braided Cables Afghan Knitting Kit
- Learn More About the Crochet String Lights Blanket Kit
- Crocheted from the Top Down Christmas Santa Hat Crochet Kit
- Yellowstone Easy Striped Knit Blanket Pattern Knitting Pattern