Get inspired with leather! This highly popular material gives your jewelry making an edgy look that never goes out of style.
From tools to findings and more, the leatherworking collection. Grab some leather cord if you’re only looking to add a small element to your design; they even have pre-cut leather shapes to work with. If you want to go all out, shop their leather scraps and add your own style with interesting beads and components.
Leatherworking: Findings & Components
Leather Scraps & Components
Want to have fun with leather, but aren’t looking to start from scratch? Check out their collection of bracelet blanks. These blank slates will make working with leather easy and fun!
I hope you’ve gotten inspired to test your leatherworking skills. What can I say? It’s hard to not get inspired when shopping at Fire Mountain Gems and Beads. Especially when they’re having amazing sales; which, before I forget, they’re having right now!
Make a Leather Card Wallet by Treasure of Nikki&Mallory
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn