Free Easy to Make Topiary Tiles Quilt Pattern
Here is an easy to make quilt – It’s even a great starter quilt for a beginner.
This Topiary Quilt pattern can be made using your scraps and in a variety of sizes even a quilt for baby.
The Free pattern shows how to make the quilt in the finished size of 67-1/2 x 93-1/2 but it can be modified for your quilt.
This fun design makes great use of precuts! A stack of 10” squares and 2-1/2” strips is all it takes!
It’s also a great quilt to make for charity events.
- Easy to Follow Personalized Season’s Greetings Felt Christmas Stocking Kit
- Challenge yourself with the Braided Cables Afghan Knitting Kit
- Learn More About the Crochet String Lights Blanket Kit
- Crocheted from the Top Down Christmas Santa Hat Crochet Kit
- Yellowstone Easy Striped Knit Blanket Pattern Knitting Pattern