What could be better than 100 pages of knitting patterns for fall and winter months?
Knitting for Winter 2016 is filled with all of the great sweaters, socks, baby items, afghans and more that we can snuggle up with all winter long. Plus the sweaters in Knitting for Winter include ones for Year-round go to sweaters to knit. With all of these projects that you can download you will have all winter long to stock up on yarn and start knitting!
You’ll find comfy cabled cardigan projects galore, from a cute knit cardi for Baby to relaxed weekend cabled sweaters. Take your knit style to another level with an eclectic mix of cablework and contrasting stitch patterns for dramatic textural effect — in these patterns, opposites do attract! Beyond the cables, you’ll find lapghans and afghans that you can make fast with super-chunky and jumbo-weight yarns, and you’ll learn how to make knitted socks from start to finish with the easy sock-making tutorial.
Electronic download is available as a PDF and in formats compatible with your e-reader.
- Download the Free Crochet Pattern for a Bottle Holder
- How to Make the Sholach Into the Woods Colorful Afghan with this Gorgeous Crochet Pattern Kit
- Why the Dots Crochet Hook Set is Made for Comfort
- How to Add a Patriotic Touch to Your Home with the Stars in My Heart Table Topper Sewing Pattern
- How to Capture the Rolling Highlands: Crochet Waves with Puff Stitches Kit inspired by Inverness Castle