Floral Crochet Crafts for the Home
Learn How to Make this Crochet leaf and add it with some dollar store maple leaves to make a quick and easy crochet decoration for fall!
Crochet Fall Leaves Coasters, Fall Decor, Fall Leaves, Fall Coasters
Maple Leaves from the Dollar Store (2 to 4 stems)
Size H Crochet Hook
Find a free pattern that you like to crochet maples leaves or use one of my free suggestions below. Crochet a leaf or two or three. Wrap yarn around the stems of dollar store maple leaves to hold them together or crochet them together. The yarn wrapped around the stems will help you attach your crochet leaf to the faux leaves. Crochet your leaf or leaves and add them to the dollar store leaves. Add a hook or crochet a loop to hang it in places.
Free Crochet Leaf Patterns
Fall Maple Leaves from the Painted Hinge – I made my leaf based of of this free crochet pattern. While the pattern was easy enough for me starting off I did have some difficulty with the points of the leaf so I modified mine a bit to fit my project.
- Easy to Follow Personalized Season’s Greetings Felt Christmas Stocking Kit
- Challenge yourself with the Braided Cables Afghan Knitting Kit
- Learn More About the Crochet String Lights Blanket Kit
- Crocheted from the Top Down Christmas Santa Hat Crochet Kit
- Yellowstone Easy Striped Knit Blanket Pattern Knitting Pattern