Crochet Dragonflies, Butterflies, Ladybugs, and Bees Afghan Patterns
Kids and adults will love these pretty patterns for afghans to crochet. Crochet butterflies, ladybugs, dragonflies and bees afghans! Perfect for adding a pop of color in a room or making something special for a child or teen!
note this post contains affiliate links
Each pattern has has its own fun details that kids will love such as dimensional wings or a lacy pattern in the edging. There are black-and-yellow bumble bees buzzing on a red throw, sweet lady bugs marching on a white and green afghan, multicolored butterflies on a black throw with variegated borders and edging, and a dragonfly blanket that is lovely in shades of lavender and blue.
- Download the Free Crochet Pattern for a Bottle Holder
- How to Make the Sholach Into the Woods Colorful Afghan with this Gorgeous Crochet Pattern Kit
- Why the Dots Crochet Hook Set is Made for Comfort
- How to Add a Patriotic Touch to Your Home with the Stars in My Heart Table Topper Sewing Pattern
- How to Capture the Rolling Highlands: Crochet Waves with Puff Stitches Kit inspired by Inverness Castle