A simple crochet dishcloth pattern consists of crocheting a square in single or double crochet using crochet cotton yarn. Dishcloths can be square, round, triangle, rectangle or whatever shape you choose. Crochet a dishcloth to match your kitchen, in your favorite colors, for a holiday theme or for a special occasion. No matter what you choose to crochet a dishcloth they make quick and easy crocheted gifts for family and friends. A year of dishcloths offers 52 designs to crochet include textures, stripes, circles, and flowers. They are divided into the four seasons and know you’ll find many, many designs that are perfect for your kitchen or gifts for all of your friends and family to enjoy! Designs are made using size 10 crochet cotton thread and worsted-weight cotton yarn.
- How to Make the Sholach Into the Woods Colorful Afghan with this Gorgeous Crochet Pattern Kit
- Why the Dots Crochet Hook Set is Made for Comfort
- How to Add a Patriotic Touch to Your Home with the Stars in My Heart Table Topper Sewing Pattern
- How to Capture the Rolling Highlands: Crochet Waves with Puff Stitches Kit inspired by Inverness Castle
- Stay Stylish and Cool this Summer with the Simple Crochet Striped Tee Pattern