Crochet a Tee that You can Enjoy all Summer Long
The Swing Tee is a subtle overall stitch pattern. The pattern is very easy to learn how to crochet!
This requires you to sign up for a free 15 day trial to learn and get the pattern.
There are several other available crochet, knitting, quilting and sewing patterns available also. Including a gone fishing hat, frilly dress for girls, kitchen trio, afghans and more!
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Rachel Alford demonstrates how to crochet the Swing Tee.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Master the Half-Double Crochet Stitch.
- Create the Reverse Single Crochet Stitch.
- Crochet the Arm Pieces and attach them to the garment.
- Complete the edging and finish the Swing Tee.
More Crochet TEE Patterns
- How to Make the Sholach Into the Woods Colorful Afghan with this Gorgeous Crochet Pattern Kit
- Why the Dots Crochet Hook Set is Made for Comfort
- How to Add a Patriotic Touch to Your Home with the Stars in My Heart Table Topper Sewing Pattern
- How to Capture the Rolling Highlands: Crochet Waves with Puff Stitches Kit inspired by Inverness Castle
- Stay Stylish and Cool this Summer with the Simple Crochet Striped Tee Pattern