Crochet a Soft and Luxurious Feeling Cabled Throw with Blanket Yarn
Banded Cable Throw Crochet Pattern
Cuddle up with this soft and luxurious cabled throw pattern made using blanket yarn.
note this post contains affiliate links
You’ll love the feel of this soft and luxurious throw that you can crochet using Bernat Blanket Yarn. It’s quick to make so you may want to crochet a few for gifts. You may even get a few requests once others discover this comfy and cozy afghan to crochet!
Materials Needed – Design is made using 4 balls of vintage white and 3 balls of taupe Bernat Blanket super bulky-weight yarn
Size N/P/15/10mm crochet hook.
Special stitch includes a wattle stitch.
Finished size: 49″W x 60″L.
You can also find this pattern in
Craft your dream home with beautiful crocheted projects! Whether your style is beach cottage, rustic country, modern farmhouse, boho or something in between, you’ll love this special issue of Crochet! magazine, bursting with over 45 warm and welcoming crochet designs.
Crochet a Soft and Luxurious Feel Cabled Throw with Blanket Yarn
- Download the Free Crochet Pattern for a Bottle Holder
- How to Make the Sholach Into the Woods Colorful Afghan with this Gorgeous Crochet Pattern Kit
- Why the Dots Crochet Hook Set is Made for Comfort
- How to Add a Patriotic Touch to Your Home with the Stars in My Heart Table Topper Sewing Pattern
- How to Capture the Rolling Highlands: Crochet Waves with Puff Stitches Kit inspired by Inverness Castle