How to Crochet a Pumpkin Hat
How do you crochet a pumpkin hat for little ones and adults? By combining colors of orange, greens, reds and more for a burst of fall color!
note this post contains affiliate links
We don’t mess around here in the mid-west. Our winters are cold and most of our autumn is hat wearing weather! It’s seems like one day we have a warm sunny day and the next our leaves are falling on the ground! When it comes to cool weather hats we want to make them with a little style and color for the season!
The stitch on the crochet pumpkin hat can vary depending on the pattern. Before we share a few pumpkin patterns here are some of the items you will need to crochet your pumpkin hat.
You’ll find a variety of links to crochet a variety of pumpkin hat patterns. Plus, discover more fall favorites to crochet! So get your crochet hook and yarn ready to starting creating these wonderful autumn creations!
What You Need to Crochet a Pumpkin Hat
Crochet Hooks Different sizes for your project (see pattern for the correct size hook)
Crochet Pumpkin Hat Patterns
Choose from a variety of Crochet Hats to Make this Fall
Crochet Pattern for Pumpkin Beanie Hat 7 Sizes Crochet Hat SIZES: preemie, 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-12 months, toddler/child, teen/adult, large adult
Crochet Flowered Pumpkin Hat Pattern PDF Baby to Adult This flowered pumpkin hat comes in 6 sizes! 0-3 months 13”, 3-6 months 15”, 6-12 months 16”, Toddler 18”, Child 19”, Adult 22”
Crochet Pumpkin Hat Pattern Pumpkin Hats for the Family Sizes 3 months to adult
Free Crochet Pumpkin Hat Pattern
TOOLS & SUPPLIES
- Directions are for Baby hat; changes for child, adult, large adult hats are in parentheses.
- To Fit Head: 14 (16, 20, 22)”.
- RED HEART® Super Saver®: 1 skein each 254 A pumpkin and 672 Spring Green B.
- Crochet Hook: 5mm [US-I 9]. Yarn needle, stitch markers
More Fall Crochet Pattern
Get ready for fall with these fun crochet patterns
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn