Color Burst Baby Quilt Pattern is an Easy to Follow and Makes a Gorgeous Quilt for a Little One
The Design is a collection of rectangles, squares, and triangles that easily make up this baby quilt.
You can make the pattern for baby or quilt one for yourself to cozy up with. The finished pattern when completed is 42″ x 42″.
The pattern is easy to follow and is gorgeous when completed. Whether you decide to use scrap fabric or purchase fabric online or at the store this makes a fun and colorful quilt.
QUILT PATTERNS FOR KIDS AND BABY QUILT PATTERNS
Color Burst Baby Quilt Pattern is an Easy to Follow and Makes a Gorgeous Quilt for a Little One Rainbow Colors in a Baby quilt
Quilt patterns that are easy to follow
Using up scrap fabric in baby quilt patterns
How to make an easy baby quilt
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn