Celebrate the holidays with easy and quick to cross stitch patterns to use to make gifts for co-workers, friends and family. From Holiday favorites such as Santa Claus to Cross stitch to snowmen, snowflakes, holiday wreaths, Christmas reindeer, Polar bears, dogs and more! You’ll find everything you need to stitch up some great holiday ideas!
Plus you can download these patterns right away to get started making the perfect Christmas cross stitch gifts!
Celebrate the holidays with miniature stitchery designs that are quick to make for decorations and gifts. The fun collection in 50 Cross Stitch Quickies for Christmas from Leisure Arts presents a big variety of themes, from Santas and snowmen to angels and cheerful greetings. The designs were all chosen from popular kits originally published by Bucilla Needlecrafts, a division of Plaid Enterprises. With stitch counts of approximately 35 by 35 or less each, the designs are perfect for creating ornaments, gift tags, greeting cards, and embellishments for holiday accessories.
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn