A Bargello Quilt is full of waves, curves and other shapes that move beautifully across the top of the quilt. The quilt looks like they are difficult to make but actually they are quite easy to create one by using strips of fabric and sewing them together in dark or light colors. A Bargello quilt is made by cutting strips of fabrics in patterns and sewing them together to create movement. The colors of the quilt help create the movement also. These patterns are great for beginners and can be used with a wide variety of fabric colors.
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn