Download or Get the Patterns Here…➽🔻
Two of my favorites to sew are the Gingerbread ornament sewing pattern and the Snow Parents ornaments. The Gingerbread is great for co-workers, kids, teachers and friends, while the snowmen parents are a fun idea for new parents or a baby on the way!
Stitching a Santa on Christmas tree is a way to decorate an ornament with your own colors or just as a solid red ornament. While sewing a white or red Poinsettia flower will make any tree bloom with color!
A colorful fabric and a touch of ribbon around a ball ornament can revitalize an old worn out Christmas ball. While Christmas square or pillows can be adorn with any of your favorite Christmas sayings.
A round reindeer to hang on your tree or a funny snowman is one way to finish off the ornament projects and add a touch of whimsey to any Christmas
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn