Using Large fabric pieces in your quilts will help you finish them up quickly, How to arrange the pieces is another problem that can be solved by using the Big Block Quilts Pattern Book. Creating patterns with large blocks of fabric or strips, a quilter can easily finish a quilt in one weekend. In addition the quilts come up with a stunning look and you decide what fabric to use! You’ll love the variety of patterns as you quilt your way through each one. If you are an experienced quilter you will enjoy how to get creative with the patterns in the book by arranging your blocks or pieces a bit differently, resizing or adding/moving your colors around. The quilt patterns that you will receive in the book include: Bohemian Babe; Simple Elegance; Point Taken; Mod About You; Small Mod; Picture This; Picture This, Too!; Deep Blue Ocean; Star Search; Chinese Coins; and Emily’s Garden in Blossom.
You can download the book or order it in Print Version on the Following websites.
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn