This year I am planning on making more meals in the slow cooker (or Crock Pot) that I received for Christmas. Before I do I decided to check out the Slow-Cooker class to try out some of the best recipes for a slow cooker. The class is provided by an award winning cookbook author and provides recipes for everything from pot roast to chicken, potatoes, pork, from layering ingredients and more. There is more to making meals in a Crock Pot and this class teaches you the best of all of it including making meals to save time! Plus you will discover how to make new things with your slow cooker from eggs to desserts and more! Whether you want to make Chinese food, delicious stews or the best chicken meal this is one of the best classes to learn more about getting creative with your slow cooker.
Online Cooking Classes
- How to Make the Sholach Into the Woods Colorful Afghan with this Gorgeous Crochet Pattern Kit
- Why the Dots Crochet Hook Set is Made for Comfort
- How to Add a Patriotic Touch to Your Home with the Stars in My Heart Table Topper Sewing Pattern
- How to Capture the Rolling Highlands: Crochet Waves with Puff Stitches Kit inspired by Inverness Castle
- Stay Stylish and Cool this Summer with the Simple Crochet Striped Tee Pattern