Imagine sewing a bear for your child or grandchild’s first toy that they fall in love with!
Making a soft, huggable handmade bear is easy to make using soft fleece fabric and embroidery eyes and face. There are no small parts to come off of the bear that you sew and he even has his only blankie that your child will love too! The blankie is perfect for the crib and has ribbons and tags on it for a child to play with.
Hand Sew a Teddy Bear by Kata Golda
- Challenge yourself with the Braided Cables Afghan Knitting Kit
- Learn More About the Crochet String Lights Blanket Kit
- Crocheted from the Top Down Christmas Santa Hat Crochet Kit
- Yellowstone Easy Striped Knit Blanket Pattern Knitting Pattern
- Add an Easy to Make Playful Nordic Gnome Door Stopper to Your Christmas