A fun and easy way to create small Easter baskets is to use plastic canvas and some yarn and whip up a few baskets in all sizes. Whether you are making them for a party, or to hold a few jelly beans or Easter eggs there are simple stitches to make beautiful baskets. Choose you favorite pastel yarn colors or any Easter yarn colors and get started with one of the many Easter plastic canvas patterns below.
5 cute, kid-size baskets, ideal for holding candy, goodies and more! Each basket is stitched on 7-count plastic canvas using #4 worsted-weight yarn. A bunny, cat, chick, frog or lamb motif is stitched and added to the side of the basket.
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn