The photo below shows the finished bear wearing her dress and bear I made out with a crocheted bow on top of her head and around her neck, as well as one on her dress. Her eyelashes are purple and I am thinking about changing out her bows to be purple also because she is going in a room that has the main color of purple in it. I placed the Beanie Baby Bear next to her in order to provide you with a visual of her size.
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn