Sew Your Own SNUGGIE adult Child & Toddler Sizes Epattern
Make A Snuggie Blanket
Whether you call it a snuggie, slanket, cuddle wrap, blanket with sleeves, it’s all the same a big fleece blanket with sleeves. They are very popular due to the fact you can stay warm and use them while reading, on the computer, drinking tea, or watching tv. If you would rather make your own you can purchase fleece rather inexpensively at fabric stores. Here are a couple of patterns..
Here’s another idea…
Get a blanket, or two blankets (depending on the size of the person – you’ll need the right amount of fabric). You don’t want this thing to drag on the ground, not for a kid at least. So start by measuring from their shoulder to the ground. For example, let’s say that’s 4 feet, or 48 inches. Also measure her arm span – fingertip to fingertip with arms outstretched. Let’s say that’s 4 feet 6 inches, or 54″.
Curvy Hoodie Blanket PDF Sewing Pattern Hoodie Blanket
- Download the Free Crochet Rudolph Amigurumi Pattern
- October Crochet Afghan Patterns and How to Make one in Pretty Yarn colors for Fall
- Free Halloween Pumpkin Cross Stitch Pattern Download
- Crochet a Halloween Afghan with Bats, Cats and Ghosts Download
- Four Keeps Knitting Pattern How to Make 4 Hats with 4 Colors of Yarn