|National Coloring Book Day|
|A Day to Relax and Color|
|Monthly Coloring Book Parties|
Coloring for grown-ups is all the rage right now and coloring parties are extremely popular!
Host your own coloring book party just add the guests and have fun relaxing and coloring. Get your friends together to host your very first coloring party. All you need is some coloring books, markers, and coloring book pencils like the ones found in the Coloring Book Party Bundle. Add a few drinks, ice tea, and snacks and your way to having an enjoyable day with friends!
Here is how to get your coloring party started:
1. Decorate your home in a coloring book theme. Add some colorful pencils and markers around in cups or tables along with coloring books for your guests to browse. Use bright colored tablecloths, food trays, plates and utensils to set the mood.
2. Provide your guests with coloring books or printed pages of coloring sheets to choose from especially if it's their first time. The Leisure Arts coloring books remove easily from the pages because they are perforated or you can choose to print your own coloring sheets. Check out the free coloring pages at Dover Publications.
3. Add a wide selection of coloring tools for your guests to choose from. While some prefer coloring with pencils, others may enjoy markers, colored pencils or even crayons to color with.
4. Add some simple snacks such as wine and cheese or ice tea and chips. Make it something simple and easy to clean up afterwards and easy enough for your guests to munch on while coloring.
5. Propose a color challenge or game to play while coloring. Try something like the three-color challenge where guests can only use three colors to finish their project with.
Four 8" x 8.5" coloring books, 24 colored pencils, 18 double-ended markers and 12 gel pens. coloring books are perfect for parties, because they contain an assortment of simple and more intricate designs so everyone can pick their favorite page. The designs are printed on one side of the paper and each page is perforated for easy removal so books can easily be shared. Gather your friends and family, and let the fun times roll!