Cuddle Fabric is one of the softest and comfy cozy fabrics available. You can make blankets, baby items, scarves, quilts and more using the fabric but some find it difficult to work with. Cuddle fabrics and similar minky fabrics are great quality fabrics and have a long-lasting quality. Because it is so different than 100% cotton fabric some sewers and quilters aren't sure how to work with it. By learning a few simple tips and techniques you can easily gain confidence when using this fabric to make quilts and gift items.
The Annie's online class video and PDF download allows you to learn how to:
- Set your machine's presser foot to make sewing Cuddle snag-free.
- Choose the right sewing machine needle and thread for working with minky fabrics.
- Make clean and straight cuts every time.
- Clean up "Cuddle dust" in a jiffy.
- Combine super-soft Cuddle with a high pile with an equally soft Cuddle faux suede.
- Launder Cuddle projects so they stay soft for years to come.
- Use Cuddle precuts to make a delightful baby quilt.
- Combine Cuddle with cotton fabrics.