Want some fun and easy FREE sewing pattern to make this summer?
There are some great ones available on the Craftsy Web site to download in PDF format for FREE
Patterns such as the Summer Drape top, a Can Wrap, A Beach tote and many more.
Know Your Wool: Do you wonder where your yarn comes from? Learn about different types of wool and the individual characteristics of each.
· The Hand-Painted Cake: Elevate your cake with Erin Schaefgen's freehand painting techniques. Create beautiful and edible works of art with Erin's tips and tricks.
· Creative Quilt Backs: Make the back of your quilt just as interesting as the front! Oh, Fransson! blog author Elizabeth Hartman walks you through everything you need to know to make beautiful quilt backs.
· Modern Buttercream: Learn to use buttercream like a pro! Discover the tricks and tips to construct and create a beautifully finished buttercream cake.
· Micro Torch Basics: Go ahead, play with fire. Using a butane micro-torch, learn the basics of creating beautiful and unique metal jewelry in your own house.
· Ins & Outs of Grafting - Lifelong knitter Anne Hanson shows you how to invisibly join stitches to create seamless motifs and mirroring effects in this free mini-class.
· Mastering Zipper Techniques - Inserting zippers can be intimidating. Learn tips and tricks from Sunni Standing and Bernina to keep zippers from driving you zany.
· Pictures to Pixel Quilts - View a beloved, historic art form through a modern lens. Caro Sheridan turns eye-popping digital photos into conceptual works of pieced-together art.
There are also classes available on bag making basics, creative cabled necklines, double knitting, quilting big projects, cake topper techniques, handbag cakes, beginner serging and many more.
View all of the FREE MINI-COURSES available to take online by following this link to learn how. (Page down to the bottom to access the free courses.)