If you enjoy wrapping presents like so many of us, you find it relaxing and fun. Perhaps because it is a creative outlet that crafters and creative people enjoy. I love seeing how other people wrap their presents. For the grandkids who tear through the gifts I don't do anything fancy but for others I try to keep it as special as the gift I am giving them.
Here are some great ways to wrap your presents for Christmas, Not all all Christmas related and can the ideas can be used all year round.
Click images or link to go to the source which will feature more photos and/or instructions
1. How to Make Natural Holiday Gift Wrap - Easy and Inexpensive Ideas
2. How to Make a Holiday Bottle Bag - A Great way to give a gift of wine or spirits
3. How to Make a Christmas Gift Box - Fill up a box with treasures and gifts. This box is sturdy and can be reused to hold toys or other items.
4. How to Make Wrapped Packages with Bows - Using wired ribbon will help spruce up a drab package and give it a unique look.
5. How to Make a Fringed Gift Box - Using your Sizzix BIGkick Machine you can easily create great gift wrap for your packages.
6. Making Stamped Gift Wrap - These are fun gift wrapping ideas for the entire family to help out with.
7. Make Wine Totes Using Felt - Download this project to make fun wine totes.
8. Holiday Gift Tags to Make - Using your Cricut Machine it's easy to make gift tags for holiday gifts.
9. How to Make a Santa Sack - This is a great idea for larger gifts or to carry all your presents in.
10. Christmas Themed Fabric Tote - Use for gifts or to give an extra special present in.
11. Make some holiday gift bags - An easy way to wrap up some gift using bags...